[LRflex] Re: IMG: Added - Openings series

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:49:31 -0700

On Sep 18, 2008, at 7:40 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

Philippe AMARD showed:
Subject: [LRflex] IMG: Added - Openings series

>>>A few more images in the openings series:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Openings/

Philippe,
A wonderful series! The light, locations, compositions all wonderfully seen and exposed. I’m sure you’ve thought of a book if you continue to add to this type of subject and possibly an exhibition at some time. And in Europe I have no doubt the subjects of this nature are endless country to country.
Good on you. J
ted

doors and windows...what a wonderful set of images, well done and as Ted said, the sort of thing that is open and unending, encouraging of a book...

especially when it is so well done...

inviting, and enhanced by the touchs of humanity, seen both outside and sometimes through the windows...Steve