[LRflex] Re: IMG: A splash of vivid colour - Friday Flower

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 01:45:01 +0200

Thanks Aram,

I shot some more stuff with the Cassarit Saturday afternoon - nothing worth keeping - but if I need some nice spooky, foggy pictures, I now know which lens to use. It even stays like that when it's stopped right down. Very probably either the cementing between the elements has gone off or some kind of fungus. The funny thing is though, looking through the lens against the light everything looks as clear as a bell.

Cheers
Douglas

Aram Langhans wrote:
Beautiful shots, Douglas. those old lenses do have character. And you used it to your advantage.

Aram