[LRflex] Re: Humble appologies

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:15:02 -0700

Hi Bob.  Thanks for looking.  Actually, I had to hunt quite a bit to find
this color.  Most was gone, but there were a few pockets.  It was pouring
rain for most of these.  The ones posted are all digital from my little (by
R8 standardds) Sony H2.  The slide film from the R8 is getting processed and
I should have it by Monday.  The close-up shots of the water were going over
Blewett Pass from Ellensburg.  The shot of the colored trees across the
river is in the Tumwater canyon.  I didn't make it up the Icicle this trip.
The vine maples were just across the bridge at the upper end of the canyon.
Only real color I saw that I could get close to, so I shot the heck out of
it.

Aram