[LRflex] Howard Rugby Oly

  • From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:29:09 +0200

>From: Howard Cummer <cummer=40netvigator.com>
>>here are a couple of pictures to peak your interest. More - many more >w=
ill follow later.

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Rugby+7s/
>
>http://tinyurl.com/28bphl

Hi Howard,

thanks for the post - these girls look ... Brasilian to me (wink). good sh=
ow apparently.
More seriously, did you really use the Oly 21mm on the character shot? The=
 x2 factor considered, it looks wider to me - or is it the angle down onto=
 the stadium that creates this idea of scope?
As a result I've just =22done=22 a cherry tree with the Elmarit 24 on the =
L1  - might serve as a standard 50 too ...

Enjoy Japan and bring zillions of cherry trees in full blossom back here t=
o share.
Yours
Phileicangemix