[LRflex] Re: Hey Dude, put away this Summilux!

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:35:30 -0700

Xavier,

Whoa! I know the Evil Eye when I see one!

Bill

On Jul 31, 2007, at 1:02 PM, Bille Xavier F. wrote:

Hello Gent.

Although th wheather was so-so, I have been back to the bank of the Marne in Alfort.

This time, I present an image off the Digilux 3 equiped with a 50mm Summilux R, F4:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Hey/_1010191_cor.JPG

Now, you understand the double entendre of the title.

Here is a crop from the original image, without the size reduction, sorry for the net band used.

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Hey/_1010191_det.JPG

Sorry if I sound enthousiastic, it's really a nice combination better than the Elmarit 24.

Another combination is from the Summicron 90mm (a potential F2, 180mm..) With the large rear element, it's interesting.

Soon to come...