[LRflex] Re: Hannover, Saturday afternoon in BW

  • From: SonC@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:08:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/2006 6:29:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
douglas.sharp@xxxxxx writes:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/_MG_5214_edited-BW+copy_
edited-1.jpg.html
---------------

Back in 1995, Kathy and I went to Frankfurt for a reunion of  Frankfurt
American High School.  First day, we were walking around  downtown, and smelled
meat cooking.  We headed in that direction. When we  rounded the corner, it was
BK!

No matter how good it smelled, we would NOT have our first lunch at  BK.  We
ended up doing a lot better!

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com