[LRflex] Re: HELP requested, badly - serious for a change - to Ong

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:49:41 +0100

Thanks Ong,
I'm always at a loss when contrast is so high.
Your idea of a grey filter appeals to me - got to find one now though.
Thanks again
Phil...x

My version , if the tub is the subject , measure it and the snow mountain...divide by 2 (the exposure) , will get an average exposure. for overall exposure, I will add a square Graduated grey or NR filter (like Cokin Square filter) on the top half of the image that cover "A","B" & "C" area. p/s: might shot in bracket and choice the one that I like...