[LRflex] Re: Going digital - Advice sought - Thanks inanticipation

  • From: "telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:16:10 -0400

badgerhill@adelphia=2Enet wrote:

> I had pretty much given up on the Minolta lenses but I'd love to try the=
on my EOS=20
> (which is a 1DS MK II by the way)

In this case you might have mirror clearance problems; the extra 1mm of th=
adapter might help=2E  The 24mm lens is waving a red flag because the Leic=
24mm Elmarit-R is the same optical design as the early 24mm Rokkor and has=

mirror clearance problems on the full-frame Canons=2E  Also be careful wit=
the 28mm lens=2E

> Minolta MD ROKKOR-X 24mm f2=2E8

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento