[LRflex] Re: Going Loony, part 2

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:40:30 -0700

Eric Chan wrote:

>Hi David,
>Applaud you for patience only second to your photographic skill.

Thank, you, Eric, for your kind words.

>  Glad your fingers are getting the exercise they need to recover ;-) !

Luckily, it was not my "trigger finger" which broke.  It is, however,
nicely on the mend. :-)

>All your recent LeiCanon 30D shots are splendid.

Thanks again.  It's nice to be able to take photos, once again.  The
old song says that we don't miss it until we don't have it.  Believe
me, it's true!

>Thanx for the inspiration...when it comes to wildlife and avian
>photos, this list has a stellar cast of characters!

There is, indeed, a lot of talent on this list.  Just "trying to keep
up", has improved my photographic skills tremendously, over the last few years.

For those who just lurk, I encourage you to take & post your
best.  It's not always easy to receive negative comments, but if you
[a] realize that they are intended as "constructive criticism", to
help you improve and [b] take the comments to heart, you'll soon find
that your photography will improve, too.

The more active the list, the more we all learn.

Thanks to you, Eric, and to all who have looked at my shots.