[LRflex] Re: Gallery - If you liked Cordes-sur-Ciel

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:11:35 +0200

Thank you David

I would nevertheless hate to learn that someone killed another person for a photograph :-[

;-)

What I found fantastic with the L1 in the course of these holidays was its versatility. and the D-Vario performed quite well in varied circumstances. For instance, if you look at the BW photo of the man spitting fire, you'll notice it was shot at 1/3 [ONE THIRD] sec, handheld. Without the stab, I doubt I would have had photo at all... More to come about this when I post the Albi series.

Thanks for commenting.
Enjoy the weekend.
Amitiés
Phil...x

David Young wrote:

At 20/09/2007, you wrote:

More to be found at :
http://perso.numericable.fr/phamard//GAL%20-%20Cordes%20sur%20Ciel%20-%20Ete%202oo7b/content/index.html

A warning , these are holiday pixes.

CC&A6

G'Mornin' Philippe!

Most people I know, would kill to have holiday photos like yours!

You have an excellent 'eye' and very good technique!

I'm not sure if I like 10308 or 10317 the best, but they are all delightful!

Thanks, so much for sharing your Bastille Day celebrations with us!