[LRflex] Re: [Fwd: Re: New comeR3]

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:16:48 -0400 (EDT)

I think the photo would have been better if you were able to get closer.  The
out-of-focus rocks on the lenft and right are distracting to me.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Date:   Thu, 08 Sep 2005 18:04:01 +0200
From:   Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Steve - all the more since you're perfectly right - the freshman
will remember, but that's tricky indeed
I might have a try with PS - what do you think?
Yours
Philippe