[LRflex] Fwd: Re: Bill's Pano, Arlo & Riley shots.

  • From: <holtzw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:56:39 -0400

David,

If you, or other forum members, are interested in panos you might want to check
out Max Lyons site at http://www.tawbaware.com/maxlyons
                      http://www.tawbaware.com/ptasmblr.htm
                      http://www.tawbaware.com/forum2

PTAssembler comes with a nice tutorial.

I have a fairly inexpensive gizmo for rotating around the nodal point too but
it takes time to set up.  I thought Howard’s recent pano posts were excellent
and showed what can be done if you work at it.  Max also has a gizmo but it is
interesting how many of his shots are hand held.

Bill