[LRflex] Fw: Not a great pictures series, but...

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:40:09 +0100

Hello Otto,

Krakatoa began to "breathe" once again the last year, in november, I think.
It's growing 8 cm each month... and coughs every 30 minutes... amazing !
Follow with lurking, and show us anything from your archives !
Thanks for looking and comment,
Best from Castellón, Spain.
Marc

Hello Marc,

I always wondered, how Krakatoa looked today: still smoking!

Some years ago read the book by Simon Winchester "Krakatoa", also titled "the day the world exploded".
recommend it highly, if you don't know it yet.

I am lurking on LEICAflex site, enjoying your pictures from exotic places!

greetings from Canada - OTTO -

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Others+II/Krakatau+I.jpg.html
(and following)

C&C welcome.