[LRflex] Future photograph posts

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:45:39 +0100

Flexers
I have signed up to a trial of PBase gallery, which does at the moment
seem quick and easy to access.  I will try putting some more Crete
photos on during the weekend, and we will see what happens.  It has to
be paid for - 23$ per annum - but that may be a good thing.

The problem with LUG seems twofold:
1.  it's very heavily used, and I think is overloaded during the times
when I can use it;
2. I use Firefox and Zone Alarm Security Suite; this combination does
not appear to like LUG!  It's faster without Zone Alarm, and faster with
IE6; however, neither option is good for me.  (I should say, not so slow)

Does anyone have any experience of PBASE?
Cheers
Keith Longmore