[LRflex] Fuji X100 (OT)

  • From: H&E Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:28:17 -0700

Subject: [LRflex] Re: luna...
From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:15:36 -0700

On Jun 14, 2011, at 9:23 AM, philippe.amard wrote:

> I like the composition using the large trunk and the tiny little cute
> gourmet(te)
> I also notice that even shot for the shadows, the sky retains some
> shades of blue - great!
>
> I find the colours more natural than usual, is this the same gear?
>
> Bravo!

this was shot with the Fuji X100....
thanks for your comments Philippe...

the quality of the images out of this camera is always, wonderful, better than
expected,

Steve

Steve,
It is a lovely image with a great tonal range. Tell me do you find controlling
the X100 as frustrating as reported on the net - or is that just more
complaining than reality?
Cheers
Howard