[LRflex] Re: Frolics in the Poitou Charentes, France

  • From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:23:15 +0100

Philippe wrote:

Thanks Alex for sharing what's left of France ... nice folks enjoying old stone and good wine are always a pleasure to view, and probably meet :-)

Staying in true rural France is always a pleasure. The pace of life seems to slow down so much. As for the wine, the low prices for excellent vintages are amazing. We will try and conserve the two cases we brought back.

Amities from the lost part of France ;-)

Remind me which bit you're lost in... :-)

Philippe

Le 17 sept. 13 à 11:01, Alex Hurst a écrit :

Just back from a short and very enjoyable break about halfway down the left side of France.

You can see what we got up to at:

<http://tinyurl.com/ntugzr9>http://tinyurl.com/ntugzr9

C&C welcome on Smugmug or here as always.

Best of light.

Alex
--
Alex & Carmel Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 21 454 3328
Mobile: +353 87 245 7048 (A)
+353 87 988 9927 (C)

email: corkflor@xxxxxx (for either of us)
email while travelling: <corkflor@xxxxxxxxx>
Carmel McCarthy <carmelmac48@xxxxxxxxx> (for Carmel personally)

Photo Gallery at: http://corkflor.smugmug.com

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE