[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers, SonC

  • From: Neil <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 15:35:15 -0500

From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 06:18:25 -0600

A bittersweet Christmas for us this year; my good friend and father-in-law
passed away yesterday. Alzheimer's robbed us of several years of his
companionship and good advice. He's now at peace, and we don't need to fret
about him anymore. We know he died aware that we were there. Among his
last words were, "I love you."
Here's your Friday Flower from my garden yesterday morning. This one's for
you, Bud.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4785
Sorry to hear of your loss, Sonny, although it sounds like the gentleman had a blessed experience as he departed.

I always enjoy your pictures, and this one is no exception. If you don't mind, I'll have some questions for you about using the A7 with R lenses, since I think that, for me, it is about the best available "digital R" solution. I did take a look at some A7 models at the camera store today, mainly to learn about the differences in the A7 lineup. Even the salesman was confused by them (or, perhaps I just asked odd questions).

--
Best regards,

Neil