[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRF reflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 23:28:35 -0500

Thanks!

I think now is the time, or pretty soon. Here is a place that has them:

*http://tinyurl.com/oaf6b43 <http://tinyurl.com/oaf6b43>*

*or long url*

http://www.americanmeadows.com/red-spider-lily?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=Cj0KEQjw4ZOwBRDoxpjAvPXAl5MBEiQAEek_3mmvtBhL4-hVrWC0opovHGVW7z9ns1iE9jJf6aA4g2waAg_38P8HAQ

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Sonny,

"A beauty!" The more of these "Spider Lillie's" you show, the more
determined I am in buying and planting a bunch of bulbs for the front
garden.

Question?: When is the best bulb planting time of the year? As in having
flowers when next year? Or soonest?

thanks.

cheers,

ted