[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 07:47:19 -0800

G'Monrin' Andy, Aram, et al.

Your (I hope) tongue-in-cheek description of a Canadian summer reminds me of
the old story of the Irish woman, who was asked to name her two favourite days
of the year.  "Well", she said, "there's Christmas, and...... ummm......
summer".

David,
In Logan Lake, where, at just before 8am, it's a balmy 0.6C, or 32F.

> Ah Aram
> Remember my friend, cold is a relevant term. Whilst you and I aren't quite as
acclimated as our fearless leader to the north (David) where summer is measured
in the distance between two ice floes on a river, we don't break out the long
johns and anoraks the minute the thermometer drops below sixty😜

> Regards
> Yxandy
> Presently from Black River Falls Wi where the temps are still a balmy 31*F
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 7, 2014, at 9:54 AM, Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Lovely shot.  You are indeed liking the Sony and
>> the lenses.   But, this is November in the northern hemisphere.
>> How can anything Just Start blooming???
>
> Aram

is active.