[LRflex] Re: Friday Flower - Aram

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 10:13:27 -0700

Thanks Peter, David, Vipul and Richard.  Detail courtesy of the 100 APO at 45MP.  The flower  head is about 4 inches (10cm)  in diameter so to try and get it in focus you are working with about 2 inches for depth of field at that close focus.  Hence the 9 shots, but I see there were a few gaps.  I would do it again but it has been quite windy the last few days and today it is beyond prime for any good shots.  Maybe one will show up next year.

Aram

On 7/1/2022 9:12 AM, Peter J Stevens wrote:

Wow! That’s great, Aram. Isn’t it amazing how small those buds and blooms can be, yet still have an amazing amount of detail inside of the blooms? Well done, sir!

Best regards,
Peter S

On Jul 1, 2022, at 10:09 AM, Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Took the 100 APO out to the garden on the Z7 and found an onion.  9 stacked images.   Maybe could have used a few more.

View large.  The APO can take it.

Onion Flower-0371-Edit (leica-users.org) <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Onion+Flower-0371-Edit.jpg.html>

 Comments welcome.

--