[LRflex] Re: For your amusement...

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:03:54 +0200 (CEST)

Message du 31/05/09 16:54
De : "Aram Langhans"
A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Copie à :
Objet : [LRflex] Re: For your amusement...

kind of like what I understand the lens hood for the Leica 24mm is like. Never
seen one, but from what I understand, you can rotate a polarizer through the
hood.

Works also on the 60 Macro elmarit, but then unless if you do have a filter on,
you don't really a hood ...
Phx

If I modify a hood successfully, I'll show the group.

Aram