[LRflex] Re: For Philippe... Fuzzy Logic, Canuck-style.

  • From: AMARD philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 07:51:12 +0200

Hi David,

Unsure I get through as I'm using remote access, here is my guess ; holding the lens tightly, rotating the body while using a slow speed, and a fair crop of the left hand side of the resulting image? Right?

I like it any way - ego inside or bruises outside Doug it is very graphic and reminds me of Ted's portrait of a lady BTW

Thanks for sharing your fun and pleasure with the E3.
I love that Milo cat too.

Amitiés ainsi qu'à Rose.
Phil, live from sunny Alsace