[LRflex] For Charlie ... and for all of us.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:16:59 -0700

Good Morning, Flexers!

Recently, Charlie Falke gave me a huge compliment, when he said:

I'd like to sit at your feet and learn.

and while I don't feel I deserve such a comment, it will, in fact, soon be possible to do just that!

Just this morning, it was confirmed that I will be teaching a 3-hour course at the LHSA's convention, in Seattle, in early October.

But, if you can manage all of that, sign up for the "Elements of Photography" seminar. (Space will be limited to about 20 people.)

I hope I'll see one or two of you, there!

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net