[LRflex] Re: Filters for the First Generation Summicron R

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:48:45 EST

Hey guy's,
I used a series 6 (44mm) to 43mm step-down ring to use commonly available
43mm filters on an earlier 50 Summicron. That way, the snap-on hood fit
perfectly.

On another vein, I have a bellows-type lens hood that has a 52mm ring
attached and I've also used a series 6-to-52mm ring so that I could use the
hood and
my coated Nikon filters on the cron. Works great. The bellows hood adjusts
from 28mm~135mm coverage. I'll take some digital pics of it and post to my
leica
file on Leica-Gallery in the near future for all interested.

Art Tafil