[LRflex] FS: Photography course on DVD.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:21:47 -0700

All:

As many of you know, I have been teaching photography for some years,
both in Canada and the USA. At the request of both my students
and  many of my Wildlife Print customers, I have turned my
introductory photo course, "The Elements of Photography", into 2
DVDs, running almost 4 hours and illustrated with nearly 600 photographs.

This is an expanded version of the course first unleashed on the
world, last July. It features more background music, a section of
very basic animation and (most important) additional new material.

While this is an introductory course, I'm told "even advanced
shooters can learn a lot from this - or be reminded of what they've forgotten".

Details are here: http://tinyurl.com/ygvfhn4

Available in both NETS (Canada & USA) and PAL (Europe, Australia,
etc.) formats.

The price includes postage, anywhere. I accept Visa & Mastercard,
direct, or through Papal (at 5% extra). Part of the proceeds from
each sale goes to a local charity... the Wellness, Health & Youth
society or WHY.

While it's true that many here do not require an introductory course,
it makes a great gift for any budding photographers you may know.

If interested, please email me off-list.

BTW: I also have my framed, limited edition wildlife prints at:
www.furnfeather.net

Thanks for reading.
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, BC,  Canada