[LRflex] FS: Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm Four Thirds mount; Leica filters 55mm and 60mm

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:24:21 +0200

Good Day Flexers: Due to financial strain, I am selling a Olympus 11-22mm
F2.8/3.5, mint, grade A+, used on my Digilux3 the package includes : lens,
hood, caps (front and rear), velvet case (not photographed) original box and
documents. http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Vente/olympus_1.JPG
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Vente/olympus_2.JPG
This lens offers the angle of view of a R super angulon 21 at one side and a CL
summicron 40mm at the other end.  It delivers crisps image, and it is
splashproof (PRO lens) Price : 450 Euros, the price includes paypal fees and
the shipment worldwide
packing, 55mm and 60mm, each filter at 40  Euros, it includes the shipping
worldwide and paypal fees. http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Vente/uva55.JPG
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Vente/uva60.JPG Enquiries at hot_billexf+hotmail+com
Thank you