[LRFlex] FS : Leicanon equipment (EOS 20D + accessories)

  • From: "Peter M.C. Werner" <pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 13:28:30 +0200

Waiting for the DMR? Need a second body? Do not want to pay the price
for the DMR?

I have received my DMR and I no longer need my Leicanon equipment. I am
offering for sale my Canon EOS 20D EF-S 18-55 kit. It consists of the
camera, and a 3.5-5.6/18-55mm Canon zoom lens.

I also include

- a second battery
- Sunshade for 18-55 zoom

Original box, blank warranty card, bought in February 2005 in the US,
1283 actuations (plus a few more comparison shots with the DMR I am
planning to make these days), in perfect condition. You can see some of
the pictures I took with it on

http://www.leicaphoto.net/Download/CanonVsLeica/index.html
http://www.leica-camera.com/discus/messages/69/83266.html?1120472726
http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/134006.html?1116199966
http://www.leica-camera.com/discus/messages/69/76042.html?1116233848
http://www.leica-camera.com/discus/messages/69/76595.html

Price USD 1440 / EUR 1,200

I also have the following adapter rings:

1 Leica R Lens to Canon EOS mount adapter (Japan, heavy bronze): USD 108
/ EUR 90
1 Leica R Lens to Canon EOS mount adapter (Fotodiox): USD 60 / EUR 50

1 Nikon Lens to Canon EOS mount adapter (Japan, heavy bronze): USD 108 /
EUR 90
1 Nikon Lens to Canon EOS mount adapter (Fotodiox): USD 24 / EUR 20

1 M42 Lens to Canon EOS mount adapter by Roxsen: USD 15 / EUR 12
1 T-mount to Canon EOS mount adapter: USD 24 / EUR 20

To all items, add shipping at cost from Switzerland or EU (no import
duty or VAT to pay within EU and Switzerland).

Please contact me off list: pwerner AT bluewin DOT ch

Peter Werner
Route. de l'Etraz 2 - 1183 Bursins - Switzerland
Tel +41-21-824-3615