[LRFlex] Re: FS: Fine prints, Leicaflex & SL parts

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:39:23 -0600

You and I both Doug.
The problem for me would be trying to sneak it into the house and convince the wife that I had it before I met her. So the option for me is
wife and house or lens
lens or wife and house

hmmmm decisions decisions

From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: FS: Fine prints, Leicaflex & SL parts
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:09:35 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Gary Pinkerton <gpinkcp@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nice work on the 1.4 Ext :~)
> I had an eye on it , but I knew someone would nab it before I made up my
> feeble brain.
> That big 2.8 sure is pretty, huh?

In case anyone is wondering what this is all about, it's a 1.4x APO Extender I nabbed with Buy-It-Now on The Big Auction Website. The seller also has a 400 f/2.8 APO I'm desperately trying to justify (financially).