[LRflex] FS: 90 Summicron-R - Price reduced!

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:50:03 -0800

I have decided to part with my 3-cam 90 Summicron-R (Not an easy decision!)

The lens is in top-notch mechanical condition and the glass is perfect. (Without getting into the filter/no filter debate, it has always had a UV filter on it, for protection.) However, the finish on the lens is showing the signs of its years of loving use.

It is a superb image cutter, with gorgeous bokeh, showing creamy, smooth backgrounds.

Includes caps and a B&W E55 UV filter.

Full details and photos at: http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Summi.htm