[LRflex] Exposure problems... for Aram.

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Aram Langhans" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:11:26 -0700

In a message dated 16/06/2011, Aram Langhans said ...

> Thanks for the link, Doug.  I read them all but no one has mentioned if the
> Sony has the metering problems of the Nikon and, in the extreme, the Canon
> cameras, unless I missed it.  Could you ask that question?  Might be one you
> are also interested in.  How linear and accurate is the meter when you stop
> the lens down.

Hi Aram!

Just for fun, and so that you know... it seems no camera is without
metering problems when using 3rd party lenses, via adapters.  Today, I was
shooting some close-ups with my Olympus E3 and an old Super-Macro-Takumar
(which I really like!)  At f22 the combination tends to overexpose nearly 1
stop!

David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA

Wildlife: www.furnfeather.net