[LRflex] Re: EXIF lens data

  • From: Jonathan Lee <jlee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:17:21 -0400

I have three lenses with ROM:

19/2.8 (2nd version). This lens records focal length, aperture used but does not record lens data. 100 Macro. This lens records focal length, aperture used but does not record lens data. 21-35. This lens records only aperture used and nothing on focal length or lens.

Jonathan

On 17-Sep-07, at 11:14 AM, Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL wrote:

Do your lenses have ROMs??

Regards

Fred Hess