[LRflex] Re: Dr Ted Grant OC

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 17:36:36 +0200

This one gets 5 stars, and you my gratitude for posting this superb portrait of dear Uncle OC Ted.

Amities
Philippe

Le 17 mai 16 à 15:51, H&ECummer a écrit :

Morning Flexers,

Esther and I joined Henning and Tanya, Peter and Katya and Geoff and Bronwyn for lunch with Dr. Ted at the Oak Bay Marina last Wednesday.
Mindful to shoot from the shadow side and to "use Black and White to show men’s souls" here is a grab shot of Ted, taken with my new Nikon D500 fitted with my old Leica Elmarit 28 R. We had a wonderful time, the weather was good, the food was fine and the stories flowed.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2016/TedBW1126w.jpg.html >

Cheers Ted!

Howard.

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE