[LRflex] Re: Didn't quite nail the focus

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 08:54:35 +0200

Hello Richard & Walter.

Indeed, a focusing on the chair, right most of the picture.

It's nice to have it done in B&W, it helps reinforcing the "street shot".

Smoking at the terasse of a cafe is the only place left where you can have C&C
(coffee & cig).

Indeed the gentleman seems a bit tense but it may be because his mobile phone
has not battery left. GSM network is far more addictive than anything else :)

For a 4/3 camera mounted with a 105mm, hand held, it is quite a performance ast
the focus on the chair proved the stability!

Where and what are the circonstances of this picture?

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.