[LRflex] Re: Dent! Help Request.

  • From: Thomas Schofield <tdschofield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:37:33 -0800 (PST)

There's a camera repair supply shop out of Vacaville,
California, I think, that sells an inexpensive device
for pounding out dented filer threads.  There is a
wood block with semi-circles of various diameters to
set the lens or hood on, and a stick with a rounded
end to set against the threads to pound (gently) on to
shape it.  I used it on my Noctilux :-( .
Try www.micro-tools.com

Tom Schofield