[LRflex] Re: Daybreak in Daimiel > Aram

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:08:06 +0200

Aram,

Two days before, we already were there in the evening, my wife and me,
grumbling about the people unable to keep silence and disturbing the birds…

So we decided to come back another day, and to be there before the daybreak.

First I was completely dark, later the sun began to dawn and the birds began to
stretch and take flight.

No doubt, it has been a great moment of this summer, one of these “magic
moments” we like to share and remember.

Thanks you so much.

Marc