[LRflex] Dave Eagles

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 09:26:57 -0700

Kamloops has it's own award-winning press photog... a very nice guy,
by the name of Dave Eagles.

Rose is a huge fan of Dave's, pointing out to me almost every photo
he gets in our local rag.  And, I must admit, he's good....  Good
enough that I told Ted that if I were to go home and tell Rose that I
had photos of that living legend, Ted Grant, she'd not be
impressed.  But if I went home, and told her I had pictures of Dave
Eagles, she'd get all excited.  So I did, and she did!

When Dr. Ted was in town, last week, the paper sent a reporter, Dale
Bass, to interview Ted.     Dave  Eagles came along to make some
shots, to go with the article.

Those interested, can read Dale's interview, here:  http://tinyurl.com/ygtkc8h

First three photos:  Dave at work.
Last photo: some times it's best just to sit back and listen to
stories from the master.

All 4 photos at: http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/D_Eagles.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

Cheers!