[LRflex] Re: D30 Leicanon

  • From: Don Bledsoe <d30gaijin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:55:52 -0700

Noel,
I have a 21 Super Angulon R and use it quite a bit but don't worry too much
about precise focusing, rather I take the lazy way out by letting the depth
of field take care of it.  With the 50 Summicron, 90/2.8 Elmarit, and 180/4
Elmar the Canon screen seems to work fine for me.  Not as nice as having a
split image prism would be but it works.  It's certainly more fiddly and I
take a bit of extra time to focus.

Regards,

Don