[LRflex] Re: Christmas Message.

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:36:53 -0800 (PST)

David, Xavier
  I'd like to thank you for maintaining this fantastic list for another year.
The knowledge that I have gained is priceless. Furthermore I feel priviledged
to be associated with such a fine group of people as those that comprise this
list.
  To all I would also like to wish you a very safe and joyous holiday season
and a healthy and happy New Year. Peace be with all of you.
David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  All:

I will be putting myself on "Vacation Mode" in a few hours, in order to
take an extended, tropical, holiday.

Best wishes to you all, for a wonderful Holiday Season and a healthy,
happy and prosperous New Year.

Our Christmas card to you, can be found at:
http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/xmas_05.htm

If you have any list related problems, please contact Xavier
(hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Above all, be kind... and keep pressing that shutter button!

Talk to you all again, in late January!

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt