[LRflex] CL Instructions in PDF format Available.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:11:56 -0700

Just to let everyone know that the Instruction Manual for the Leica CL has
now  been converted to PDF Format, for your convenience.
I would like , once again, to express my thanks to Mike Quinn, for supplying
the original scans.

It, along with manuals for most Leica's (as well as pointers to other free
manual sites) can be found by going to http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/[1] and
following the links.

BTW: this service seems to  be popular... about 400 manuals (plus countless
individual pages)  are downloaded by Leica fans, without charge, each year!

Thanks for reading.

---
PS: If you've received this twice, my apologies, but an automated mail from
the LUG-Owner implied that the message was "empty", even though it arrived
onthe LEG OK!

---
David Young,       Logan Lake, CANADA
Wildlife Photographs: http://www.telyt.com/[2] Personal Web-pages: