[LRflex] Blizzard

  • From: "Dr. Jeffrey L. T. von Glück" <jgluckphoto66@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 17:22:42 -0500

Well, it's 5.15 p.m. here in the NYC area, the blizzard is on its way,
we have about 3-4 inches already, and are expecting now a total of 16-18
inches by Monday morning. Before sunset, I tried a handheld shot ouside
at 1/4 second on Kodachrome 64. I'll see what I can capture tomorrow
when I have more light. If anything good comes out, I'll post a link in
a few weeks when I get the developed slides back from Dwayne's.

I took an old book off the shelf to skim through again sitting in front
of my fireplace, Matheson's The Leica and Leicaflex Way (10th ed. 1972).
That book, plus my late grandfather's copy of Morgan & Lester's Leica
Manual and Data Book (13th ed. 1955), were my introduction to the Leica.

Ciao,

Jeff Glück