[LRflex] Bird Artists

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:18:14 -0700

Well, there are elephants who paint, monkeys who paint.  I even saw references to dolphins and rabbits that paint.  So, why not bird artists?  Not using paint, as such.

Went for a walk and saw the artwork instigated by birds on the light poles.  Call it ephemeral environmental art.

Here is the folder.  View large to appreciate their artisan abilities.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/BA/

Comments welcome.  Perhaps I have too much time on my hands down here.  Or I regret not bringing my usual camera with me.

Aram.

------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at: