[LRflex] Re: Big Cat!

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:45:39 -0800

At 17/02/2008, you wrote:
Hello LiSTers,

Today, I went ot the oldest Zoo of Paris, built under the Napoleon Time, jardin des Plantes

Most of animals are hiding but I had the chance to wake up this animal having a nap the the quiest time of the day:

<http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Menagerie/_1030857_dev.jpg>http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Menagerie/_1030857_dev.jpg

Alternate, for bird lovers (not identified but free):

<http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Menagerie/_1030849_dev.jpg>http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Menagerie/_1030849_dev.jpg

All with the Digilux & Vario elmar 80-200 at 200mm, f/4

Good Mornin' Xavier!

Your shot of the big cat is "purr-fect"! Nice detail, good light and excellent composition. :-)

The bird is, I believe, a Starling. Again, perfect focus, with great detail in the segmented ring around the eye.

Well done!