[LRflex] Best way to start the day

  • From: Joel Turrell <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 08:57:49 -0500

Flexers and folks,

I have found over the past six months of lurking on your list, that making this
group's posting the first thing I do every day, is the best thing for my mental
state. No matter in what mood I might be, your shots and comments set me on an
even keel, and I'm a better person for reading them (I do the list in digest
mode). This morning it's that reference to Joel Meyerowitz that really inspired
me, but on another day it will be some haunting B&W image, or a colorful shot
from a land I'll never see. Always with remarkable sensitivity and style, even
when you may be grumpy. My desire to take pictures has been reborn by what I've
seen on this list, and by a few other sites, and I thank you all for that. One
of these days my stuff will hopefully be good enough to ask for some C&C. Of
course, for a 67 year old, it had better be soon, because there aren't too many
good years left in these legs and eyes.

Joel Turrell
Lewisburg, PA (in the heart of the Buffalo Valley)
j-joel.com------