[LRflex] Re: Baltic sea

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 13:08:47 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you so much for looking and take the time to comment this one.
About your suggestion, really I had a lot of time, a lot of hours on the
deck, until reach the northern German coast in Rostock.
But, as you can see in the picture, there were a kind of mist, under the
clouds, and when the sun went down, it wasn't no more visible.
In any case, I was more interest by the beautiful effect of the light on the
upper side of the clouds, this golden thin line, than with the sun itself.
Later came some other beautiful scenes, like this ones:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/The+Ocean/IMG_2299.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Norway/IMG_2301_2.jpg.html

Cheers,
Marc