[LRflex] Re: Bad Day at the Office....

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:55:55 -0700

Robert Adler OFFERED:
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Bad Day at the Office....

> Hi David,
> For some reason the OOF horse head puts me off on this one...
> Best,
> Bob
>> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/AS12-2.html

Good morning Bob,
Strange as it may seem I almost agree with you, but not quite the head, but
the whole frame isn't as good as David usually captures.  When shooting this
high speed never knowing what direction the horse is going to cut to second
by second it is a very tough game to have every frame as critiquely sharp as
many of his are.

I'm bothered more by a kind "busy feeling?" and not quite what to lock on.
Hand & hat?  Flying curling rope? Or does it fall into on of those "close,
but you don't quite win the gold ring for being perfect!"

Over to you David?

cheers,
ted