[LRflex] Re: Back from Yosemite

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:19:11 +0100

Beautiful sights Aram and wonderful rendition

I'd get the last one's horizon straight

Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 8 nov. 12 à 17:41, Aram Langhans a écrit :

We made it back from our two month trip. Lots to see and lots of photos to work on. I'll start with the last place we were. Yosemite, all last week. Mixed bag, but here are a few of the shots.

The last night we were there, the sunset was the best.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/yosemite-6540.jpg.html

Found this bench in the cemetery and it had this nice leaf on it and the light was right.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/Yosemite-6390.jpg.html

Nice reflection at Cathedral Beach.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/Yosemite-6209.jpg.html

And the light at Valley View was pretty nice as we were leaving on Sunday morning.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/y/yosemite-6542.jpg.html

More to come.

Comments and criticism welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.” James D. Watson