[LRflex] Re: BALUG (+ LHSA in SF)

  • From: pmcc <pmcc_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:44:42 -0700 (PDT)

John,

Duh, I finally figured out that you are M7
(always playing hide-and-seek behind
new email accounts, you rascal!).

I'll be at LHSA -- at the very least on
Saturday for the main program and banquet
(but probably not the Chinatown tour, etc).

I'm also thinking that we could have a BALUG
reunion on the Friday night before the LHSA
meeting.  Maybe in West Portal.  Any BALUG
members game?  There may be other visiting
firemen in town for LHSA.

rgds
Peter.

P.S.  You can also try Mark Cohen for a
file of the John Sexton group photo of
all of us in BALUG. Of course, you may have
to clear copyright with John, he being a
famous photographer. :)