[LRflex] Another Question....Another annoying hypothetical

  • From: telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: telyt group <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 14:32:30 -0700

 If you could buy a factory Nikon D2Xs that had the current standard "R"
mounting arrangement, with "R" like metering and automation, and with all
theR connections and ROM hooks, at full D2Xs pricing. . .. would you even
hesitate to run out and buy it?
Might you buy 2?...Isn't this all about the glass?  Put me down for 2.
BTW...I find I was inadvertantly dropped from the list, so my last two posts
didn't make it.   For those who asked for pix of the leica items I have for
sale, HERE IS A LINK[1].  There is more stuff to be added, but the link'll
stay the same.  I am not a camera dealer. just an over stocked ciivlian.
Ed
--- Links ---
   1 http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/eddyboy_1956/Leica%20R%20for%20sale/