[LRflex] Another Merry Christmas

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:59:14 -0800

Merry Christmas to everyone from Sunny California.  A long way from the
snowy Eastern Washington I left a week ago.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Arams-Photos/Merry_Christmas

80 degrees here today.  Last week at home it was 12 degrees when I woke up
and made it all the way to 24 degrees.  Something just isn't right about
this, but with the year I have had, I'll take Christmas #55 any way I can
get it.

Best wishes to all for a joyous Holiday season and a great new year filled
with love and lots of pictures.  I'll be on the road home on Friday and
Saturday of next week, so stay out of my way.... :-)

Aram