[LRflex] Re: Another Hanseatic City - Bremen this time

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:17:37 -0700

Good Mornin' Douglas!

Thanks for the tour... and a good one, it was, too! While I've never been to Bremen, it seems reminiscent of the old town Wetzlar. Your travelogue was just the thing go get me interested in seeing the town.

Nice, too, to see a shot of your lovely missus.... Frauke. If I may be so bold, on what subject was she being interviewed?

That little Tokina seems to do very well. Were you using a polarizer on those shots?